Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 17:29:45 -0400

I've seen the whole of Wing and on the whole, was impressed by the animation quality. However, the first 20 episodes seemed to suffer from some frame recycling(It was directed by the Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors guy and he probably had to shake that habit a little).This did get a little annoying at times, but thankfully it stopped. I'm curious how the other Gundam series, particually those around Wing, have in terms of ups and downs in animation quality. I've seen the title sequences of most Gundams, but they can be a little misleading since opening sequences are typically OAV quality anyway. I've heard from Mark Simmon's site that although it is fairly recent, V Gundam's animation is simplistic. I wonder what this means.
BTW I mean the TV series and not the OAVs or movies.