Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 21 May 2000 04:58:46 +0800

At 06:17 05/19/2000 PDT, Robert Ludvig wrote:
>Please o Please say you are kidding about 8000 yen for the Sazabi...

        Went to take a look at the pics that Tet pointed out. The Sazabi..
well.. Looks a little different from what I remember, have a bad feeling
about this.

        I hope they improve the shield design before final approval though.
It looks quite hefty, and from the pic, it appears to have only one point of
contact. We could be facing a GP02 shield problem all over again..