Sun, 21 May 2000 06:45:04 +1000

At 10:47 AM 5/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>> 6) Char in the Gundam Double X vs. Camille in the God Gundam
>
>GGGOOOODDDDD FFFIIIINNNGGGGEEEERRRR HEAT END wins.

Obviously you didn't see the omake in issue 2 of the GW manga.

Heero: I'm stealing G Gundam!

[Heero in God Gundam's cockpit]

Heero: Huh? What IS this system?

Domon: You're green, Heero. Only elite fighters can handle it.

[Domon in Wing's cockpit, equally confused]

Caption: Domon can't figure it out, either.

I suspect the same thing would happen for a UC character trying to pilot a
G-Gundam MS.

Domon in Wing Zero vs Heero in God Gundam, anyone?

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"Keep 'em guessing. Never tell anyone the truth. Try to confuse them."
- Stefan Elliot on dealing with Hollywood executives.

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh