Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 20 May 2000 10:47:52 -0700

Scirocco. V2 is simply too good of a mobile suit for him to screwup.

> 2) Zechs in a Gelgoog Marine vs. South Burning in a Gundam Ground Type

Toughie. Zechs has the better mobile suit.

> 3) Noin in The Mobile Suit Gundam (yeah..the original..)vs. Ma
> Kube in a Rick Dom II

Noin. Though Ma Kube is no slouch when piloting Gyan, Gundam is a better
mobile suit than Rick Dom II.

> 4) Treize in a Gyann vs. Dozul Zabi in a Kampfer

Another toughie. I'll go with Treize for being a better pilot.

> 5) 25 GM Quells versus a single Imperial Star Destroyer

Hum? Star Destroyer. Quel is not designed to operate against large moving
target.

> 6) Char in the Gundam Double X vs. Camille in the God Gundam

GGGOOOODDDDD FFFIIIINNNGGGGEEEERRRR HEAT END wins.

> 7) Steiner in a Zaku II FZ vs. Monsha in a GM Custom

Steiner. GM Custom is a much better mobile suit, but Steiner is a much
better pilot.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]