Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 11:48:21 -0600 (MDT)

Hmmm I think I'll play this game for a change. =)
I'm not qualified to make answer most of the one on one fights but the
last one is interesting.

On Sat, 20 May 2000, M. R. Hannibal wrote:

> 8) EVERY MS in the Universal Century versus the original Death Star...with
> shields down and superlaser not charged...but TIE fighter squadrons launched
No contest, really. MS's have more options in terms of manouverability
than fightercraft do, so you take all of the big phat mobile armors and
ridiculously powerful gundams (GP-03, S, Ex-S, Double Zeta..) and
send them to the exhaust port. Have them eliminate all of the laser
batteries and such defending the area, and have the GP-02 come in and
lob its nuke (which should be significantly more powerful than a mere
proton torpedo) into the exhaust port.
All the while every other MS is off smoking shieldless tie fighters. At
that point in the continuity, no imperial vessel should have shields (save
for Vader's Tie advanced). Not even the force could save him though =)