Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 11:34:02 -0600 (MDT)

This is pretty cool.
I've seen the first 3 eps of BS#6 (there are 4 in total, as I recall) and
its positively beautiful. All the art is CG, even the cel based character
art and it really makes for a unique look. Other than the fact that
they're probably going to need to censor it slightly (there are a few boob
shots of the genetically modified sea women) to get it on normal TV, this
should be a reasonably good show for north america.
Hell, I'd buy it on DVD if it wasn't for the stupid pricing. It's 4
episodes at 13.99$ or 11.99$ each. No way I'm paying that much....

Echo|Fox