James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 10:06:19 -0800

Actually you can get them in Giren's Greed. However they have no
personality, they are just depicted wearing a helmet with a closed
visor, like those spare pilots you can rent in g-generation zero. I
can't read their descriptions from the character list, but I suppose
I could screen capture them and post them on MSA if someone can give
us a translation?

-James (whose KUBRICK Eva set finally arrived after months of waiting!)