Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 20 May 2000 07:57:21 -0700

Augusta probably also produced Getsu Kiypa, the controlling "brother"
element of Rosamia. And at the end of Zeta Gundam, Jerid Messa probably
undergoes a limited Strengthen Human process, otherwise he would not been
able to move the Bounded Doc at all.

> Question is did the 2 Newtype Research Centre produced any other
> Strengthen Humans beside the above mentioned ?
> For example, did anyone know what happened to the test subjects between
> Zero and Four ( I'm sure that the Murasame Lab produced 3 more after
> Zero,based on the numbering. )

I always assumed that 1-3 died during the procedure. It is a very strenuous
process.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]