Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 09:54:09 -0400

Well, it looks like with the sucess of GW on Toonami, Bandai/Sunrise is going crazy trying to put their stuff out on TV. Check this out, I found it from animeondvd.com

 BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES BROADCAST PREMIERE OF "BLUE SUBMARINE NO. 6" ON CARTOON NETWORK

Home video distributor Bandai Entertainment Inc., proudly announces the future broadcast debut of Blue Submarine No. 6 on Cartoon Network. Broadcast details, including airdate will be forthcoming.

The oceans of Earth have risen, leaving most of the land underwater. Even worse, humanity is plagued with attacks by a race of sea mutants, dedicated to the eradication of mankind. Our last hope is the state of the art Blue Submarine No. 6 and her crew. Made up of the best personnel in the naval fleet, ace pilots Mayumi and Tetsu are in for the fight of their lives as the fate of all mankind hangs in the balance.

BLUE SUBMARINE No. 6 combines traditional cel and cutting-edge 3D animation to provide a unique look never seen in an animated series before. Blue Submarine No. 6 is considered one Japan's most technically advanced animated features today.

www.bandai-ent.com