Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 20 May 2000 09:18:31 -0400

Ever since Zeta Gundam, it seems to be tradition to start a Gundam show with one Gundam, and introduce another halfway through the show, which the series will end with. The show's original Gundam ends up either being destroyed, given to another pilot, or ignored altogether. So, I'd thought I'd put this up: Which is better in each series, the first Gundam or their replacement?

Zeta Gundam:Gundam Mark II vs. Zeta Gundam
Gundam 0083:Gundam GP01 vs. Full Vernian vs. Gundam GP03
Victory Gundam:Victory I vs. Victory II
G Gundam: Shining vs. god
Gundam Wing: Wing vs. Wing Zero
Gundam Wing:Deathscythe vs. Deathscythe Hell
Gundam Wing:Shenlong vs. Altron
Gundam X:X vs. Double X

I might have missed a few....anyway, which is better in your opinion?