Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 20 May 2000 15:41:54 +0800

At 15:16 05/19/2000 -0700, Mark Simmons wrote:
>MARK'S COMPLEX UBER-THEORY ON ZEON MS PRODUCTION SITES
        [snipped]
> Well, that's my assessment. If you made it all the way to the end,
>congrats! :-)

        A very well thought out theory, and it hangs together very well.

        Is it possible that even though the Zeon military tried to implement
the Equipment Standardization Plan towards the end of the OYW, the plans for
the upgraded MSes was either never been disseminated to the other factories,
or the plans never reached other factories from their originating area,
either due to Federation action or by accident?

        The various manufacturing plants are forced to upgrade the various
MS they were producing out of a necessity to keep the troops they are
supplying alive. This of course meant the different factories were producing
different models..

        Could be a good basis for a fan-fic.. =)