Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:41:37 MST

> >TYPE Dom-Rick Dom-Rick Dom II-Rick Dias-Dressien
>
>I suspect the Rick Dias and Dreissen are both derived from the RD-II (it
>helps that the RD-II is superficially very similar to the Dreissen). As far
>as I understand it, the Dias is the product of Earth-based forces, while
>the Dreissen is the product of Axis/Neo-Jion development. I could be
>entirely wrong about this, but it seems similar to the idea that the Zaku
>III was developed independently of Earth's Hizack.

I agreee with you on the Dreissen but I'm a bit more skeptical on the Rick
Dias. It seems to me that the rather than being derived directly from the
Rick Dom II, the Rick Dias is an original design which borrows from and/or
was influenced by both the Rick Dom II and the Gelgoog. Possibly a bit of
Gerbera Tetra in there as well.