Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Fri, 19 May 2000 23:31:07 -0700

>TYPE Dom-Rick Dom-Rick Dom II-Rick Dias-Dressien

I suspect the Rick Dias and Dreissen are both derived from the RD-II (it
helps that the RD-II is superficially very similar to the Dreissen). As far
as I understand it, the Dias is the product of Earth-based forces, while
the Dreissen is the product of Axis/Neo-Jion development. I could be
entirely wrong about this, but it seems similar to the idea that the Zaku
III was developed independently of Earth's Hizack.

tby