Sat, 20 May 2000 11:32:47 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>>Yes...must stop the damn musicals...it's like not like I'm in the middle of
>
>>an intergalactic mobile suit war with 20 Zakus pointing their 120mm machine
>
>>guns at my Nu Gundam and I just start singing folk songs...
>
>But it would make for a very nice feel eh? <grins>

I can imagine the Nu being surrounded by Geara Dogas and Jagd Dogas, the Alpha Azieru, and the Sazabi, and then the enemy suits break out into a song and dance number, singing, "were gonna drop Axis into the earth and you can't do anything about it", and Amuro laughing his ass off inside the Nu...

brrrr.....I gotta stop myself from thinking like that ^_^