Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 20 May 2000 02:29:25 GMT

Okay I'm through with spray cans!! With the money I spend on them I could
simply get a good airbrush by now. So any recommendations on what airbrush
to get? I'm new to airbrushing and have no clue from where to start. Too
many techy jargons like dual action, internal mix and etc... And also any
recommendations on the air compressors too? I would prefer a silent one,
since I live in an apartment I don't think it would be nice to wake up my
neighbours in the middle of the night . ^_^ So please, would anyone please
help me? Thanks a bunch.