Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:08:28 MST

>I wrote,
>
> >> I have a hunch as to how the Dom Fuenf might relate to the Rick Dom II,
> >> but it's part of my complex uber-theory about which Zeon mobile suits
>were
> >> produced where, and that's really a subject for another message...
>
> And Blackeagle took the bait:
>
> > Don't keep us in suspense! Lay it out!
>
> So, it being a slooooow work day, here goes.

SNIP all of Mark's insightful comments on Zeon mobile suit production

> Well, that's my assessment. If you made it all the way to the end,
>congrats! :-)

Cool!

I have to say it's very insightful and well thought out. However, I do have
a few questions:

First, one of the purposes of this was to explain the pedigree of the Dom
Fuenf, but you didn't even mention it. You covered the Dom, Dom Troppen,
Rick Dom and Rick Dom II but no Dom Fuenf.

Second, where do you think Zeon experimental suits like the Xamel and
Kampfer were produced? Based on 0080 I'd think the Kampfer was built at
Granada but what about the Xamel. Any thoughts on where the Zeon Mobile
Armors were built?