Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 19 May 2000 18:47:07 -0400

After hearing all the excellent reviews of this kit, I decided to head over to www.animenation.com and order it. I do however, have a few questions...

1)Should I ink in the sculpted lines? I've done that to my Wing models and they look much better as a result, however, in some of the other models I have it seems to be considerably harder, and some kits look fine without the lines being detailed.
2)Construction wise, is it that different from the following kit's I've assembled?
   1)Wing kits-Epyon, Heavyarms, Shenlong, Wing(All 1:144)
   2)Turn A Sumo(1:144)
   3)HGUC Hyaku Shiki(1:144)
   4)08th MS team EZ8(1:144)
3)Is the Space type(GS) kit basically the same mold?
4)Do you have to be delicate with the translucent visor? When I assemble Gundam kits, I've found the head the hardest part, since it's often the smallest part. I busted the Shiki's head by mistake and it took a lot of patience and delicate use of glue to put that thing back together....

Chris