BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:04:49 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/00 3:36:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vjlen@mindspring.com writes:

<< As a fan of animation in general, what I'm hoping is the influx of anime
and
 newer non-Disney but American-produced animated features shifts animation to
 be seen more as a medium in the US, rather than a genre for (usually)
 children. It'll take alot to do that however, time included ^_^;; >>

  Same here, I feel that way is how it should be. Disney seems to have a
Monoploy in animation. Other animation studios deserve a chance as well.

Aaron