Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 16:09:47 -0500

On Friday, May 19, 2000 3:54 PM, Chris Maier [SMTP:oom9@crosswinds.net]
wrote:
> Hmmm....no preview trailers of any kind(Suppose I'm spoiled by the
> Tenchi
> Muyo DVDs, which have the trailers) ?
> I would've liked to have seen a high quality version of that "In
> The
> Distant future..." commercial...

Well, there's the preview at the end of each episode, but that's it. I
think the other is strictly Cartoon Network stuff. Or else, they might have
something on future DVD releases from Bandai - since they have animated
previews for their other titles on the Gundam W DVD, it would make sense
that their other DVDs might have a Gundam W preview.

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com http://users.ev1.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm

Actually I am a lab mouse and this is all part of an intricate plan to TAKE
OVER THE WORLD!