Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:14:39 -0500

On Friday, May 19, 2000 3:00 PM, Chris Maier [SMTP:oom9@crosswinds.net]
wrote:
> I'm curious-what are some of the extras?

It's got bio info (text only) about Heero, Relena, and the Wing Gundam, and
also has previews for Cowboy Bebop, Blue Submarine No. 6, 0080, and 0083.
The menu is neat, designed to look like the inside of a cockpit. There are
five (I think?) episodes on the DVD, and they include full opening and
closing credits. And of course, it's bilingual English/Japanese. Also, the
subtitles on the credits alternate between English translation and Japanese
Romaji, which is nice if you like to sing along. ^_^

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com http://users.ev1.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm

Actually I am a lab mouse and this is all part of an intricate plan to TAKE
OVER THE WORLD!