Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:55:57 -0500

On Friday, May 19, 2000 2:31 PM, Enriquez, Eric [SMTP:EEnriquez@hatch.ca]
wrote:
> I received my Wing DVD from Amazon.com yesterday but my copy did not
> include
> the collectable card in the package. I have not seen the DVD's yet
> on the
> stores here in Toronto, Canada but I was wondering if the
> collectable was
> also sent up here or were they only for the U.S.?

I got mine from Suncoast here in Texas yesterday, first day they had them.
And unfortunately, I didn't get a card either. But I do like the packaging
a lot. Cool lenticular action. Between that and the Pioneer Trigun DVDs
with the neat chromium, I'm really enjoying the covers.

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com http://users.ev1.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm

Actually I am a lab mouse and this is all part of an intricate plan to TAKE
OVER THE WORLD!