Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:10:07 -0400

I've liked the Dom ever since I first saw it in 0083-my first Gundam tape(Way back in January- I was interested in all the hype going around about Wing, plus I had played some of the video games and there was an old anime art book at my school library for the Third Gundam movie. Plus I liked Macross, so I figured another mecha show would be interesting, particualary one so highly held). Anyway, I'm curious about the variations of this suit and how they came about, since their appears to be a lot of Dom-style suits in Z and ZZ. I think it goes something like this:

SPACE TYPE
Dom-Rick Dom-Rick Dom II-Rick Dias-Dressien

GROUND TYPES
 Dom-Desert Dom-Dowadge
 Dom-Dom Tropen-Xamel

MARINE TYPES
 Dom-Gog(The Gog, to me, kind of looks like an ocean-going version of the Dom)

Since I've relitively new to Gundam, I'm not too sure if this order is right.
Anyone have any commentary, correction, etc?