Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:03:39 MST

> >> Yeah, loosen up guys! as William Shatner said: "It's just a TV show!"
> >
> >HAHAHA, did he say that? I thought it's Tim Allen's line? Funny you
> >should mention him, I saw Galaxy Quest just the other day and damn! those
> >Galaxy Quest fan geeks are just like some Gundam fans (present company
> >excluded of course :)
>
>You should watch Trekkers. The geeks are even worse than in Galaxy Quest,
>and they're real! Scary...

The Star Wars fans are just as bad. So are the Babylon 5 nuts (I know, I
used to be a B5 nut). But what's really scary is when you get a Trekker a
Star Wars fan and a B5 nut together in one place and they start arguing over
whose series is better:

SW: "There's NO WAY the Enterprise could beat a Super Star Destroyer!"

B5: "To hell with you! A Vorlon Cruiser could clean both their clocks!"

ST: "B5 sucks, DS9 RULES!"

GundamFan: "All of you SHUT UP! Or I'll blast you with my colony laser!"