MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 12:50:07 EDT

<<<<<You're far too pessimistic =)
What you should be thinking about is ... if this badboy is 8000 yen, think
of the detail! Think of the size! Think of the goodies!
Right now the most expensive MG is the Super Gundam (RX-178+G defensor)
priced at a modest 4000 yen. The Sazabi is double that! Either it's going
to be positively huge or it's going to be loaded with extra features and
weapons.
Always look on the bright side of life (da doo, da doo da doo da doo...),
I always say.

Oh yeh, and on another note, has everyone seen the fourth Budweiser Wassup
commercial, the one in the japanese restaurant with the Wasabi?
WASSSAAAABBIIII! Regardless, every time I see the Sazabi's name, I keep
thinking ... SAAAZZAAAAABBIIIIII! In the same way. No I'm not on crack. I

Well If you look at how the 1/100 Nu Gundam towers over all of the MG currently in existence, and then you note that the Sazabi is more massive then the NU (not counting the Nu's Fin Fannels)....

let's just say that it will BE FRIGGING HUGE!!!

Jason