Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:14:45 -0700

If the Sazabi is about the same height as Nu Gundam (not counting fin funnels)
then at 1/100 it should be pretty darn massive.

I've paid $45 for puny HCMs before and $100 for a 1/55 Valkyrie toy (now worth
around $300 ^_^) and that was when I was working as a Janitor and putting my wife
thru school, so.... I am not phased one bit at the prospect of plunkin down $80
for that bad boy!

sniff, just thinkin about it makes me wanna drop heavy objects on puny earthnoids.
^_-

---Brett Neo Zeon Jensen