Vladimir Len (vjlen@mindspring.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 05:38:55 -0500

> being prejudiced here, but a lot of animation fans of old stuff
> like Looney
> >Tunes and Golden Age Disney movies tend not to look too kindly on anime.
> >Whether it is a refusal to abandon the stuff they grew up with
> or a refusal

Au contraire, mon frere! Call me a freak, but Gundam is #1 on my list,
followed by Looney Tunes at #2.

- Vlad (ok, I'm probably rare, but there _is_ one of us on this list, and I
can come up with some names in the Chicago area that share my interests...
assuming they're not all in witness protection programs yet *VBG*)