KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Fri, 19 May 2000 01:29:50 -0700

SNIP

I'm not kidding...I remember walking by some kids once...and they were
talking about the game Battle Arena Toshinden...and they were complaining
how dumb a name "Toshinden" was. Ok...that made a bit steamed...what was
worse was when they said "I like the original name Battle Arena." Then
they said "Those stupid Japanese translators have to come up with dumb
names like that." Of course, there were a lot more words *ahem* inbetween
those statements...but that's the drift of it...lol

KurenaiJiku