Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 23:08:29 GMT

>the whole burst into song thing is a trend that's got to stop.....just look

>at Prince of Egypt, which I though was ok...except for the songs..

As an intersting aside...India and the Philippines have these movies where people
do exactly that...burst into song. Live-action, fully cheesy. It's very funny
to watch. It's also a bit ridiculous, but the people love it anyway. Could
this be an influence of all those old musical movies?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919