Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:43:53 GMT

>Richie: if this is the same Bailey guy, I think he will either ignore you,
>or reply that he has seen more anime than the whole GML combined and how
>he's 100 times more qualified than you to write reviews blah blah blah...
>It seems this guy hate anime to the guts and went out of his way to watch
>every anime big and small just so he can write nasty reviews of them.
>Rather a head case, I almost feel sorry for this guy, so full of hate. I
>just don't understand why anime fans (us) should give a sh*t about what he

>says.

LOL! he is free to say that. That's what makes the internet so stimulating.
 It would be no skin off my back, I've guiven him my ten cents.

>Speaking of which, there's more and more hate on this list in the last
>month or two, if people (admittedly, myself included) don't relax a bit
>more, we will see another exodus of gurus.

Yeah, loosen up guys! as William Shatner said: "It's just a TV show!"

LOL!

Hey, core, you still want em to make reviews fr your site...I have some new
kits...?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter