Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:24:33 GMT

SNIP

>I want a realistic living piloted giant robot, that avoids that super hero

>robot thought process. The pilot could "raise" this robots mind and be a
>mentor to it. Of course there's got to be an opposing force/side with the

>same type of robot as well.

That was a mouthful, Aaron.

I agree, Gundam should have more "human" stories...but the way the gundam universe
is geared seems to be for that sort of thing.

AI? I think Gundam Sentinels answered that in a way. What I would like to
see, really, is a gundam show where they do have that winner takes all fight,
and then show the consequences of that fight.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919