Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:19:26 GMT

>> And strangely enough, the upgraded version the Leopard Gundam from Gundam

>> is "Gundam Leopard Destroied" (sic).
>Actually, I believe its the "Leopard Destroy", at least everywhere I've seen

>it printed.
>So I don't think it has anything to do with Destroid's.

nope, Echo, I have the model kit. I found it hilarious. Weird eh?

Perhaps it is a reference to the overkill weapons loadout it has, which comes
close to what some Macross destroids have? and to think, a macross destroid
is only like half the size of the Leopard.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919