Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:14:47 GMT

>Macross Plus and Escaflowne are both shows I really like, but I haven't seen

>Cowboy Bebop yet.

Macross PLus was simply incredible. It's a good example of a "sequel" that's
just as good as the original. Not to mention the likes of Sharon Apple make
it very HAL-like. It's like Top Gun meets 2001.

>As far as the old stuff, I like the WB and MGM shorts but I think the best

>pre-50s animation is the old Superman shorts.

YES! I love those shorts! I've only seen a copuple, but the style of those
short cartoons were among the most...innovative I've seen.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919