Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 23:09:54 MST

SNIP

>Speaking of which, there's more and more hate on this list in the last
>month or two, if people (admittedly, myself included) don't relax a bit
>more, we will see another exodus of gurus.

Really? Admittedly, I've only been on this list for about a month and a
half (gee, maybe I'm the problem :-), but it doesn't seem very nasty at all
compared to some other MLs I've been on. We had some real barn burners
flame wars on the B5 lists (where's the Narn Bat Squad when you need them).
The only threads that stick out in my mind as being particularly contentious
was the Kou Uraki discussion and it's offshoots.

Now let's everybody sing along with the purple dinosaur:
"I love you, you love me . . . "

Now that's a way to stir up some hate!