KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:49:44 -0700

You know read your reply below has made me realize...that all western
animation...Disney more specifically...follows a basic formula. There's
that arc you were talking about before, but I noticed that the arc spikes
climactively at almost the same points through out each story. DOH. Jeez,
you just gave me another reason to prefer Anime over western animation more.

Dood, something worth mentioning...when you have your own "project" or
drawing...you know it's yours. Like me and Gundam Century. I don't want
anybody else sticking their dirty little hands into my basket. Sure it
sounds arrogant, but heck it's something I've worked on for the longest
time; a lot of my concentration, focus, heart, soul, blood and sweat went
into Gundam Century. I don't want someone coming along and taking credit
for it. Like what those damn pirateers did to it; they started to sell it.
 DOH!!!! (double big doh) Doing something on your own is the most
reputable, allows the most pleasure in the end...knowing that you and only
you was the cause for the product, and of course...the best quality
control. hehe Imagine that Anime-ignorant idiot working on an animation
project with you...hehe...he'd be like "NO WE NEED MORE GLAMOURFICATION
HERE...HERE AND HERE!!!!" Of course in Anime, it'd be like "WE NEED MORE
EXPLOSIONS AND EXPLOSIONS AND EXPLOSIONS!!! But we can't let anybody get
hurt." =)