Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:36:34 GMT

>No, he probably wouldn't. I'm know I'm gonna sound controversial and start
>being prejudiced here, but a lot of animation fans of old stuff like Looney

>Tunes and Golden Age Disney movies tend not to look too kindly on anime.
>Whether it is a refusal to abandon the stuff they grew up with or a refusal

>to change with the times I do not know, but the really hardcore ones I've
>come across are even more narrow-minded than narrow-minded otaku. That's
>saying a lot.
>Jojo

I know the type. I've come across people who like American cartoons bar none.
 Just as I have encountered the reverse, people who hate american cartoons as
a whole. It's pretty weird. BUt well, all movements must have their extremists.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919