Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:33:17 GMT

>I think this troll is a mainstream critic. I've heard of him, and I DO KNOW

>he writes newsgroup reviews. Now, if he only writes newsgroup reviews, this

>sets him up for some great flamin'. If he writes for publications as
>well...I can still flame him.
>But ah, he's not worth it.
>Jojo

yeah, well...he may write for publications all he wants, it don't matter to
me. It's still a bad way to criticize. In true criticism, one must always
be diplomatic and give suggestions and show actual examples ranging on the whole.
 it also helps to cite coutnerexamples, blablablabla...in other words...bad
writing. Opinions should be buttressed correctly.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919