BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:56:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/00 12:48:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Macross3@excite.com writes:

<< Look, there's only one Yoko Kanno. EVERY Kanno soundtrack rocks. To think
 Fox wanted them to get rid of Esca's music! What blasphemy! Thank goodness
 Bandai put their foots down.

Yes, I agree. I like the whole first BP OST a lot, even the boring and
weirder songs. I'll have to get the other BP OST's, not too mention the
AnimeVillage episodes of BP. Is the dub or sub better? I am very unsure about
BP, and don't want to buy the more expensive sub titled version of BP, if its
not worth it.

Aaron