Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:49:27 GMT

>>My Neighbor just delivered 2 GM Sniper 1/144 models to my house to appease

>>my rage and not eat his kids. So I will have 7 when the 5 I ordered show

>>up.

>>my rage and not eat his kids. So I will have 7 when the 5 I ordered show

>>up.

Hmmm.

a good seven man team would be:

Command Gundam: Medium range weapon/rifle, command and communications.

Sniper Gundam: Long range rifle.

One Missile/rocket gundam.

One Dirty tricks gundam...like mines, entangling systems, etc...

One heavy Weapons gundam: modify a Gouf's shield cannon.

One EC GM: Jammers, Extended communications, Chaff, flares, etc. with one rifle.

One Melee GM. Sabers or something to that effect.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919