Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:00:26 -0700

> I found some rather interesting MP3s on the net called "Gundam Live
>Concert"-Two specifically. The first one was an orchestral version of "Fly
>Gundam!" The Giren's greed song,

It's "Ai Senshi", "Soldiers of Sorrow", the title song from the 2nd Gundam
movie.

>some song I don't know about,

One of the songs from the 3rd Gundam movie.

>the second Z Gundam song and then Beyond The Time. The other MP3 was
>called "IV-Noble Obligation", but I could'nt tell which series the music
>comes from.

It's Chapter 4 of the 6-chapter Gundam F-91 Symphonic Poem, performed live.

Does anybody know which one it comes from, and does anybody know where I
can pick up the CD?

The disc is KICA 85, Mobile Suit Gundam Concert Special Live. There is an
accompanying LD and both are now out of print. The live CD has been
reissued for the 20th anniversary under a new catalog number and no special
silk screening for the disc's artwork, but I think the LD is truly OOP.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0