Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:35:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/00 2:24:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pedro@shiporama.org writes:

> Now, I love Godzilla, but I wouldn't exactly call the movies high quality,
> or even good. It's just that the big guy's so cool, you can't help but
love
> him. :) Man, that American made Godzilla movie really pissed me off....

No shit. What a letdown. I liked that even less than the godzilla where the
little kid see's godzilla's son as a metaphor for him getting beaten up by
bullies... uggh... And a "godzilla" movie with no other monsters?...
Puhleeze... Where's Ghidrah?.. Mechagodzilla?... Mothra??

Saul (Who can't wait to see G2000)