2112 (2112@loki.stuart.iit.edu)
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:24:39 -0500

>I was just listening to "The Earth Circle" from the Gundam 0083 soundtrack
and as I listened to the end, I noticed something weird....the music towards
the end is almost directly like a direct copy of the music from 2010:The Year
We Make Contact(Specifically, towards
>the end, when Jupiter explodes). Did anybody notice this?

  Stolen, perhaps? Sure! It happens a lot in Gundam soundtracks - hell, 0083
stole a DIRECT song from an old Michael Dudikoff (American Ninja) movie...

                       Mike in Chicago