Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:22:16 -0400

I was just listening to "The Earth Circle" from the Gundam 0083 soundtrack and as I listened to the end, I noticed something weird....the music towards the end is almost directly like a direct copy of the music from 2010:The Year We Make Contact(Specifically, towards the end, when Jupiter explodes). Did anybody notice this? Last time I've heard a Japanese BGM that sounded so familiar was in Evangelion-the "Evangelion getting ready to launch" music is almost exactly like John Barry's "007" track from the Connery Bond movies.