Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:03:25 -0400

I found some rather interesting MP3s on the net called "Gundam Live Concert"-Two specifically. The first one was an orchestral version of "Fly Gundam!" The Giren's greed song, some song I don't know about, the second Z Gundam song and then Beyond The Time. The other MP3 was called "IV-Noble Obligation", but I could'nt tell which series the music comes from. Does anybody know which one it comes from, and does anybody know where I can pick up the CD?