Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 06:00:02 -0700

I guess my gripe is, that alot of US cartoon fans think that having a lot of
unnesissary undulation and bouncing in character motion makes for better
animation. I look at the movement in a typical disney movie and I think:
Nobody moves like that in real life. I can have a conversation without dancing
around or singing!

The Iron Giant is the only american animated movie that I can think of that
really captures all of the best elements of anime... and it was shot on a low
anime-like budget.

---Brett Jensen