Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 04:16:34 -0700

Vladimir Len wrote:

> > Watch cowboy bebop and tell me that american animation is in
> > anyway close to
> > Japanese!

Your point? Cowboy bebop is TV animation! (half on air, and all on WowWow
satellite) If you don't accept that example how about Escaflowne, or Gasaraki,
or Daiguard?

> Read my addendum - I said _television_ animation, not OVAs.
> Certain episodes of Animaniacs were done by TMS, a few by the defunct
> StarToons, but mostly Wang in Korea. For the most part, A! is alot easier on
> the eyes than most TV anime from Japan, IMHO.

If you are on crack perhaps...^_^ Zeta Gundam, produced 15 years ago has much
better animation than any US TV cartoon.

---Brett Jensen