Robert Fleming (RFleming@24hourfit.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:57:46 -0700

My Neighbor just delivered 2 GM Sniper 1/144 models to my house to appease
my rage and not eat his kids. So I will have 7 when the 5 I ordered show up.
Now help me if this sounds weird but what if I take one of them create a
back pack for power and rework the gun a bit (Since it appears the gun has a
Power pack in the stock I figured a larger battery would be needed if I
create a Sniper Scout version). (The gun is a bit to long and seems way to
un weildy and lacking detail for my tastes) Forrest camo both gun and unit
then do some creative detailing. Take the second one and create
Spotter/ECM/Backup unit with Gray/Green front camo and forrest ground cover
on the back. modify the head so it has a greater range of movement remove
the visor and create a Optical upgrade version of the head. Give it a back
mounted pop out mini missile launcher (Chaffe Flares smoke type) the
launcher would also help give a surface to camo the back better. Couple of
hand grenades and a close assault cannon? Any ideas for the cannon that
would compliment the Cannon on the sniper?? This would create a recon/sniper
unit. Any suggestions before I start?