Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 02:47:37 -0700

Watch cowboy bebop and tell me that american animation is in anyway close to
Japanese! Batman is animated in Many of the same studios as Anime shows.
Darkwing duck was done by Disney of Japan. Animaniacs I believe is US animated
but has pretty low quality animation, IMO.

most US TV animation was produced in Japan before the mid 90s, When US and
Japanese studios started farming out projects overseas.

---Brett Jensen