David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

> You're right, in a way. For instance, I'm not a big fan of Japanese-live
> action films, except for Godzilla. It seems that Live-action films in
Japan
> don't have the budget that we do...and more money goes into the anime
> industry.
> However, on the other hand,America, with a few exceptions, is pretty
poor
> in the animation department. With the exception of Theatrical releases,
I've
> heard the budget for American animation is low compared to that of Japan,
> and of course the majority of American animation is aimed at Children or

Other way around. The budget for American animation is generally higher than
Japanese animation, but the overall quality of the output from both
countries is the same. You have to remember that a lot more good anime come
out of Japan because they produce more titles. However, there is an ever
greater number of bad titles. In the end, it works out the same. Some good,
a lotta bad.

Jojo