Vladimir Len (vjlen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:31:19 -0500

> However, on the other hand,America, with a few exceptions, is pretty poor
> in the animation department. With the exception of Theatrical
> releases, I've
> heard the budget for American animation is low compared to that of Japan,
> and of course the majority of American animation is aimed at Children or
> Comedy.

Like what? Watching stuff like Batman or Animaniacs or Darkwing Duck, the
animation quality is higher -- more fluid, doesn't depend on repetitive use
of artwork, etc. That would lead me to believe the animation budget would be
higher.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Gundam, but some of the battle scenes ...
geez, what are they, 8 FPS? 6? 4?!

- Vlad