RagnarokD5@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 17:27:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/00 5:24:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pedro@shiporama.org writes:

<< Now, I love Godzilla, but I wouldn't exactly call the movies high quality,
 or even good. It's just that the big guy's so cool, you can't help but love
 him. :) Man, that American made Godzilla movie really pissed me off.... >>

    The American Godzilla qould've been good if they had a Godzilla that
actually looked like Godzilla and not...uh...what ever the hell that was.
Another thing that ruined it was Matthew Broderick. He should've quit the
movie business after War Games.
-Muy Calienté